1. Take a walk after lunch, and during breaks.
2. Buy a step counter (A FitBit, Nike Fuel Band, etc.)
3. Drink lots of water (This will make you get up out of your seat for lots of refills and bathroom breaks.)
4. Take a walking meeting
5. Visit your co-workers (Instead of sending an email to ask a question, pay their desk or cubical a visit.)
6. Set an alarm to remind yourself to get up and stretch every half hour.
7. Pace while you’re on the phone.
8. Stand up during your kid’s games or practices. No need to bring a chair with you to outdoor concerts either.